Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rigamarole

Huh   I just wanted to call my relatives shortly to find out if they were ok, and....  whaddaya know...  my connection was 'temporarily' cut off.  This is 'interesting', in that I had gone to the bank this morning, had paid up the money I had owed the company, which was actually a nominal sum, had faxed the receipts to the office, and called them to verify....

Only to learn that sending the receipts with a bank stamp on them hadn't been enough, and I should have gone back to get a special confirmation to have the bank send them.  (shaking head here).

As today was world bank day, and I had an asthma attack getting there and back, there was no way I was gonna go back and do it all over again.

Na ja, it will be rectified within a day or so.  And I can only wonder whether all is well out on the coast.  So much for good intentions.

They drive me crazy.





 

6 comments: