Friday, October 26, 2012

Just a short pause...

Update:  it seems my telephone call to the provider was more successful than I thought.  Am back on-line, and can take care of all the crap on Nov. 2.  Gawwd.

My internet connection got capped yesterday.  Long story, it had to do with my bank account not having the funds to cover the automatic withdrawal which came at the end of the month.  Since I couldn't cover the outstanding amount within the date they set...  well, the provider capped my connection.

It should be taken care of and reopened after November 1st, which is a 'horriday'. 

Am really trying to have service back by election night.

In the meanwhile, found an interesting series of feature-length films based on the Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot novels.  They seemgly are in their 11th season in England, but as far as I know, have never run on the tee-vee here.    You can find them on the YouTube by typing Poirot in the search mask.

They are fairly true to the novels, and quite enjoyable. 

At any rate I hope to be on-line by election nite. 

My former colleague was nice enough to let me do this on-line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment