Friday, November 23, 2012

PC blues

I would love to know what my pc is doing these days...  it crashes every time I go to my favourite pastime, my game.  Which drives me to distraction.  

I 'suppose' it has something to do with 'runtime', and have looked into fixes, but the ones which 'promise' me results cost sixty Euros, and there is no guarantee that what they are proposing is actually going to fix what is wrong.  

Besides which, I don't HAVE that extra for the firlefanz of playing a game.  

Tja, sad.

Hope everyone had a super turkey and all the trimmings and weren't annoyed by relatives whose political views were opposite theirs.    

I had a cut-rate turky cut-let, called it Thanksgiving, and let the rest just go.

Today is blood sausage and sauerkraut.  You don't wanna know, but it IS good....

No comments:

Post a Comment