Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snow... and Rear Window

Snow....  belongs in the mountains, not in the city, thenk you...

Snow...  is disgusting....

Snow..   has been the bane of my existence, and I should have been smart enough to move somewhere where it never snows.

I just went out to the WC after still trying to find the error on this idjit ma-chine, and whaddaya know?  Outside the kitchen winder, huge, soggy disgusting flakes of snow were drifting down outside.

Where I grew up, three feet of that white shit falling at one time wasn't unusual.  Nor the deep freeze minus forty below zero afterward, and long underwear was the order of the day. 

Here, we mostly get a few inches, but it sets me off. 

We don't need God's dandruff.  He or She should shake it off elsewher.

What we're gonna HAVE for the next few days is.. mush.  slush, call it what you will.

And I friggin' hate it.  The view from my kitchen window is eerie.  It always reminds me of 'Rear Window', which I saw at too young an age and had to escape to the wc three times because it made me hyperventilate.   I recently saw it again on YouTube.  It's quite the masterpiece of suspense.  And one reason I never look out the window if I can help it.  I never wanna know.

Here is what I mean:

Fuck the snow..... 

Spring will come.. one of these days....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment