Sunday, September 30, 2012

A New Beginning

For several years, I have amused myself with a blog I titled Underground Facades which you can find at just-when-you-think.blogspot com.  ( The link function doesn't wanna work). 

Several weeks ago, I had trouble getting into my e-mail and messed up so badly, I lost IT, and all the data I'd accumulated over fifteen years. So I was very angrified, and turned the air purple and all sorts of colors in that spectrum but there was no getting it back.

To make matters worse, my blog...  and several other things....  were dependent on my old active e-mail account and address, so all of a sudden, I could see my blog, but no longer continue posting or working on it.

Which only leaves me with having to continue using a new page format.  I've only just begun with the design, and spent two days till I got the graphic to what it is now.  Some days it pays off to empty your garbage...  I turned around and suddenly realized there was a view over several courtyards and what struck me was the huge variations in the facades with the old bell tower on the hill in back, so I took a photo.  And it wasn't remarkable, I didn't think.  But using the free and wonderful little powerhouse of a program called Irfanview, I began playing with it.  And Found my logo. 

So...  this is more or less a re-birth.  A re-tread.  Whatever.  Hopefully it finds more traffic than its' predecessor did, but on the other hand, it's just my way of saving on going to a shrink. 



This was the original photo.  unremarkable, as I said. Just the view from the trashcans.  smile...




No comments:

Post a Comment